Wednesday, July 9, 2008

My Fur Baby

Haven't written in a while! Can't believe how fast this summer is going! Can't it just slow down already! Busy, busy, busy as usual. I will post more this week about my great 4th of July weekend :)

Thought I'd show you some pics of my fur baby...or not so furry baby now! He's a Pom and we just got him shaved for the first time last week. When I went to go pick him up, I just knew she had given me the wrong dog back! I couldn't believe it was the same dog. He is so happy though with his new hair cut :) So much cooler. And less shedding!


And here's a layout of him for all you animal lovers. Maybe you can get some ideas from it :)



Talk to you all again soon :) Edi

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by!
I love your comments!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...