Thursday, July 25, 2013

Whiskey Decanters

I recently had a request for a set of groomsmen gifts. The bride and groom wanted something very special for their groomsmen and asked if I could etch some whiskey decanters. I did some searching for beautiful decanters that didn't cost an arm and a leg (who knew these were so expensive!)

I love the look of these square decanters and they're excellent quality! They're very heavy giving them nice presentation. They'd make great gifts for birthdays, weddings, anniversaries etc. And of course I can etch them with any personalization.

I just got them added to my shop this week!

13 comments:

  1. These are great! Reminds me of my
    Dad :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are very handsome, the perfect gift for a groomsman.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's a great idea! Customers are so smart. :-) You know what else you could do? Cutting boards.

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are beautiful. A handsome addition to any home bar!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a neat option! It's awesome when you get new shop ideas from customers.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very elegant looking! I only see those on the soap operas so didn't realize people really use them! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very nice! Sleek and stylish. These are going to do well. =0)
    ~Kim

    ReplyDelete
  8. Those are awesome!! I really should get some for my grandfather.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Nice! I can imagine it was hard to find a weighty, not pricey, and flat-sided decanter. Exhausting!

    ReplyDelete
  10. It looks great, and a nice addition to your shop.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Guys can be so hard to shop for but this is a gift any of them would definitely love!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!
I love your comments!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...