Thursday, December 12, 2013

Custom Order Deadline

As I'm sure you can tell from my lack of blogging, things have started to get pretty crazy around here! The Christmas rush has officially hit my shop! To guarantee all my orders reach my buyers by Christmas, I will be closing my shop to custom orders next Sunday. 

I will still have my shop open for ready to ship items for Christmas delivery. But if you've had your eye on something special, please get your orders in before Monday.

Happy Holidays!

4 comments:

  1. That's great you are busy. I wish you could send some of that business my way. Lol!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay for being busy! Since cards are my big sellers this time of year, things are finally starting to slow down a but for me. I'm a little relieved (I need sleep!). I hope the rest of your season goes great!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So great that you are so busy Edi!! Yay!

    I've been very busy too, working to get orders orders out in time for Christmas... Christmas is coming so quickly! Eeeeek!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations on a great year! I just know that 2014 will be even better! I'll be coming back to get that studio update. So excited for you!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!
I love your comments!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...