Monday, May 26, 2008

What A Week!!!

It has been quite the busy, exciting week here! My parents got back from Michigan last Saturday and just left this morning. It was so great having them back! I hadn't seen them since Christmas :( We did a lot of shopping, eating out, shopping, and eating out! We were on the go almost everyday. It was also nice to enjoy some warm weather and grill out a couple of times.

Here is a layout I made a while back that reminded me of this week. This is our first dinner on our new patio. We got to grill out at both my house and my brother's house this week. So nice to sit out and enjoy the start of summer!



I also got to go fishing with my dad...and forgot my camera! How does a scrapbooker do such a thing! It was our best fishing day together yet, and I had no camera! I guess I will just have to remember that one in my head. I definitely won't have any trouble remembering the taste of fresh fish and hand-picked mushrooms that we had one day!!!

It's been a great week, but an exhausting one. I hope I don't have to go another 5 months without seeing my parents. That part just isn't fair. But that is why I spend every possible moment with them when they are here :) Remember to tell those you care for how much you love them everyday :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by!
I love your comments!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...