Sunday, September 21, 2008

Fall is in the air!

Can you believe tomorrow is the official start of Autumn! This time of year is sort of bittersweet for me...I hate to see sunny summer days go, but I love wearing sweaters and jeans and being a little less busy.
Luckily our weather has warmed back up a little, because last week I could have sworn fall was already in full swing! I've even started seeing combines out already. They say it will be an early harvest with the weather conditions we've had this year.
I thought I would share a layout I did about Fall In Iowa and what it represents to me.
What does Fall represent to you? Do you love or hate this time of year? I'd love to hear your responses :)

8 comments:

  1. Love the page! Shows off the true country girl!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the leaves and foliage. Hiking in cooler temperatures.

    I hate that each day of fall is one day closer to winter.

    I really really love Halloween!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love Maple trees and the cooler air...

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the cooler weather and the smell that comes with fall... :) I do not like that it is one step closer to winter :(

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the fall after the hot summer days, but look forward to the warmth after the cold winter. So it all evens out. Hopefully, it will continue that way...

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the pic! I love fall... it's my favorite season.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I absolutely love fall. It is my favorite season. Unfortunately, here in Alaska the fall season is extremely short. I try to get out as often as possible to enjoy the leaves and color - as we usually have snow by Halloween.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I really like your Fall layout! Autumn is great in Ireland too - I really caught that smell of damp falling leaves in the air yesterday!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!
I love your comments!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...