Friday, October 3, 2008

shophandmade.com

Have you heard about the great new place to sell your handmade items on the web? It's called shophandmade.com. The best part is, there are no fees unless you want there to be! How cool is that. There is no listing fee, no selling fee, and you help the rainforest in the process! You can sign up for galleries and put in a bid. When you are the highest bidder, you enter the gallery! I've gotten in for 25 cents! It is so easy to sign up and set up your shop. I will be selling all of the same products in my shophandmade store as my etsy store, but this is just one more way to get my scrapbooks seen on the web. You should give it a try. The more of us that sign up and get the word out, the more sales we will see! Take a peek at my shop and see what you think of the new site: www.memoriesforlife.shophandmade.com Let me know what you think and if you are going to start a shop. What is your impression of the site?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by!
I love your comments!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...