Thursday, October 30, 2008

Custom Sorority Albums-New In Store

I have added another style of my Custom Name/Word Albums to my Etsy shop. This time they are Sorority Albums. I have had a few requests for these so I thought I would add them for sale.
Here is a sample album I did for Alpha Delta Pi.
I used their colors, motto, flower, and symbol to make this album extra special :)
For this one I used letters, but I can also do Greek symbols.
I have been told that Sisters like to give little gifts to each other from time to time and I thought these would just be perfect. They're small in size, but large in thought :) What more could you want in the perfect gift!
Do you have an idea for my next series of Custom Name/Word Albums? Let me know, I'm trying to add lots of variety for these albums :)

3 comments:

  1. very nice - I like that you'll do the greek...do you have the schools themselves? if not, that could be another 'theme'

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think those are fantastic! Lots of preppy girls will love 'em :) You should have a listing specifically for custom orders, and show several of your options in the pictures. It might help with the sales! I'm going to start doing that soon with my woven bracelets :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those are great! I'm sure the girls will love them. There are lots of possibilities for color schemes too. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!
I love your comments!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...