Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Seasonal Baby Album

I was recently asked to make one of my Baby Boy Calendar Albums in a seasonal theme. The mother wanted each month's page to match the month's activities/season...what a cute idea! Here is what I came up with...
Click to play this Smilebox slideshow
Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox
Free slideshow design generated with Smilebox
Questions: Do you think these would be a good item to add to my shop? Or stick with my regular Calendar Albums? Do you think people would buy them for regular albums and not just baby albums? Thanks for your comments :)

4 comments:

  1. the first Christmas is adorable! There are probably a lot of calendars out there... and now there's a bunch of digital things... Don't see what the harm would be, in trying. {:-D

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think that it's worth adding to your shop. Very cute idea!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those are so cute! I love the Valentine one! You should put those in your shop.

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's darling! I think it's well worth adding to your shop, too!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!
I love your comments!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...