Tuesday, June 21, 2011

All in the Family

I hope all the dad's out there had a great Father's Day on Sunday! We took Jesse's dad air boating and had a great time! You can also see the card I sent my dad here :)
One thing I've noticed selling well lately are my Mother and Father Word Albums. I sold 2 Father Albums and a Daddy Album as well as 4 Mother Albums this year. I've also had good luck with my Grandma and Grandpa Albums as well! I love finding a new theme of album that people love :)
I would also like to add Sister or Sisters Albums and possibly Brother Albums. (Not sure if Brother would sell as well or not. I'd love your thoughts on this.) I know I want to add other variations to my current albums like Mommy, Mom, Dad, Nana, etc. I love giving people options :)
What have you made lately that's been a hit? Link to it in the comments and tell us about it!

1 comment:

  1. Those are great albums and would be wonderful gifts for parents and grandparents! What about us with furkids though? :) I love the albums you used to make that said I (heart) my cat or dog!

    I haven't had any hits in a while. :(

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!
I love your comments!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...