Sunday, December 9, 2012

Treasury Thanks

Welcome to another edition of my Treasury Thanks! Each week I like to thank my treasury curators from the past week by featuring their treasuries as well as an item from their shop. Please help me in thanking them by clicking on their treasuries and checking out their shops :)
 Judy of JNOriginals featured my Woodland Ornaments in her Home for the Holidays Treasury! Judy's Fingerless Texting Gloves would be perfect for wearing during the holidays...and all winter long!
 
 Judy also featured my Wooden Feather Earrings in her Beads, Baubles and Blooms Treasury! Judy has several blooms in her shop including this Sun on Her Face Felted Wool Flower Brooch!

 I was also featured not once, but twice on Engaged Now What's site! My guest books and wooden invitations were featured in their Five things we Love on Etsy feature!

6 comments:

  1. Hey Edi, love, love, love those fingerless gloves and gorgeous guest books. Thanks for always showcasing such wonderful ETSY artisans.

    Ruth

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats. on the treasuries. Judy often curates multiple treasuries at once! Good idea. And congrats. on being featured in the "Engaged, Now What"! {:-D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Edi, it was a pleasure including you in my Treasuries! You have such a great variety of items. Thank you for featuring a couple of my items here!

    ReplyDelete
  4. More great treasuries, congrats on being included! Congrats also, on being featured TWICE on Engaged Now What, that's awesome!

    Love those fingerless gloves.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awesome features! Love those fingerless gloves and the felted brooch. And congrats on the Engaged Now promo!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Glorious red gloves!

    ♥ aquariann
    Featured Treasury: Unicorn Magic

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!
I love your comments!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...