Thursday, December 13, 2012

Recent Albums

I've been working like crazy lately on lots of custom orders. One item I've been working extra hard on is Name Albums. Some of you might remember that I helped a friend with a fundraiser for her son's karate school and made Karate Name Albums for them to sell. They took orders and I have 14 albums to make for them!

I've also been working on Etsy orders as well. I have some really cute Grandkids albums to show after the holidays. But today I wanted to show you a couple I shipped out last week. This Family Album is great! I never would have used these colors together, but now that I have, I love them! I'll definitely be using them again!

And this little boy album is just too fun! I was told Hunter's room was decorated in Pottery Barn plaids, so I made the album to match. I love the cars and airplanes matched with the plaids.

I have several more albums in the works right now and I'll be sure to take photos of them when they're done :)

13 comments:

  1. Your Name Albums are so cool! What special gifts they make, a keepsake filled with memories!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your albums are wonderful, Edi! I love all the pretty papers :)
    How cool you found some to match the little boy's room!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that you coordinated his album with his room! So cute.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You just never stop Edi! These are fantastic and I'm sure the kids are going to love them!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very cool! 14 albums!! That will keep you hopping!

    ReplyDelete
  6. These are wonderful!! I love the concept. What a special keepsake. I'm not surprised that you have so many orders for them.

    ReplyDelete
  7. VERY nice! I love the colors in that little boy's album. TFS

    ReplyDelete
  8. The name albums are really great. That one for Hunter is so much fun! I pinned one of your albums like this awhile back, and it's gotten repins and likes. =0)
    ~Kim

    ReplyDelete
  9. those "Family" colors are nice! And the little boy's album is so cute. Nice to see your albums again - it's been a long time... {:-D

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love your name albums! Your customers are going to enjoy many years of memories with them!

    ReplyDelete
  11. these are so amazing! visiting you from the etsy blog team :) great blog!

    Saralyn

    www.studiomaisonblog.us

    ReplyDelete
  12. Fabulous albums! I love color scheme on the family one. Very classy!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Lots of cool albums Edi! I hope your enjoying creating albums for each of these families who will treasure them for years to come.
    Valerie
    Everyday Inspired

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!
I love your comments!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...