Tuesday, October 2, 2012

Custom Albums in All Shapes & Sizes

I've been having a lot of fun with my Custom Name Albums lately! I love how each one is so unique and special :) I realized the other day that I haven't shown any of my new albums and I've made quite a few lately!

I recently had a friend ask me about using my name albums for a fundraiser. Her son is in a karate school and the tournaments they participate in can be expensive. They are always looking for new and different ideas for fundraising and she thought my albums would be great for parents as well as other family members! The book is made in the colors of the school and I create each embellishment for the book myself (as finding karate stickers was harder than I thought it would be!)

I also got to create a fun puppy book! This book was for one of my mom's coworkers. She chose lots of fun colors that I paired with puppy print papers. She has bought several of my books for gifts and was so happy she got to keep one for herself :)

I also got to create a Double Name Album. As I've mentioned before, these are a lot of work, but the final result is worth every minute of work put into them! I love to see them completed as they make such a statement with their large size!

 I have one more custom album to finish for a local order...and then it's time to stock back up on Premade Word Albums!

18 comments:

  1. Your creativity never ceases to amaze me. I like all of these - the first one reminded me of my sister's taekwondo club, and the puppy one is certainly very relevant to me, and the third one is just gorgeous. Simply stunning. I never thought scrapbooks could be so beautiful before I met you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great fundraising idea for the karate school. You could branch out into other sports too. Almost every child is on one team or another.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those albums are fantastic! Such lovely papers and embellishments :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. That karate idea is brilliant! That's a much more interesting plan than selling magazines or candy bars.

    ReplyDelete
  5. The double name album is beautiful. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. The Karate Kid! I love it. That really is a great fundraising idea.

    ReplyDelete
  7. All of them are very nice. I do like the idea of the Karate album as a fundraiser. TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Nice! They are so cute;)

    ReplyDelete
  9. These are all so lovely! You are so talented.

    ReplyDelete
  10. The fundraising idea is brilliant! Your creativity has always inspired me, but your obvious enjoyment for what you do makes me want to find something that makes me that happy!

    ReplyDelete
  11. These are amazing and what a great idea for fundraising. I love the puppy one, so cute.

    ReplyDelete
  12. These are amazing and what a great idea for fundraising. I love the puppy one, so cute.

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love all these! I guess it is time for me to order one soon, but I need to decide on colors and theme! decisions, decisions!

    ReplyDelete
  14. The karate theme is great! I am always blown away with the creative themes that people request. It's great seeing what you do with them. Each album is so unique and beautiful. Good luck getting stocked up on your albums.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Wow, these are so cool! I love the wedding album, pretty amazing how you did the lettering.
    Valerie
    Everyday Inspired

    ReplyDelete
  16. your albums are great fundraising prizes. They can be so personalized - it's a great fit. You must have a lot of fun, looking for papers! {:-D

    ReplyDelete
  17. This is the fun of custom orders--to see the finished design of each new item! Yours are so lovely! Each variation is so unique ad fun.

    ReplyDelete
  18. I love how you do these! They look amazing and will be keepsakes forever!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!
I love your comments!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...