Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Customer Appreciation Inspires New Listings

A while back I posted about a wedding invitation replication that I had done. I really liked the design I came up with too :) Recently I had a request for a fall invitation. I showed the replicated invitation to the bride-to-be and she loved it!

I was so excited when she emailed me these lovely photos she had taken of her invitation! The fall leaves are just beautiful with the invitation! This actually has me rethinking some of my photography as well!

 
And since the invitation turned out so well, I decided to add a matching guest book to my shop as well! I just love this new design and I'm glad I had the opportunity to create the replication as it stretched my design ideas and gave me new inspiration!

17 comments:

  1. Love it Edi! It's a great idea to have a matching guest book, great that you were inspired!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Definitely a great idea! The guest book is gorgeous. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really like the guest book you created to match the invitation. Very nice new item. TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful design! That was really nice of her to send you photos :) I love it when my fabric customers show me what they made from it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. They look great! Smart to do a matching set, a lot of people like that.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fantastic design. They are beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  7. so many beautiful things to make, with wood instead of paper. Go For It! {:-D

    ReplyDelete
  8. That is a lovely design and her photos are fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Isn't it great how inspiration can come just like that? The design is great - love the leaves! Great job!!!
    ~Kim
    2justByou.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Very cool design! I love the photos, they look great.
    Valerie
    Everyday Inspired

    ReplyDelete
  11. The invitation photos are beautiful! What a neat idea. Will you have permission to use those in your listings? The matching guest book is a great addition to your shop, too. So many people are looking for seasonal wedding items.

    ReplyDelete
  12. What a great design!
    kind of her to send you photos!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Lovely design - and I really like that it has a matching album! What a great idea =)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love your design! And the photos with the Fall leaves look SO great!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Beautiful design! You never know when and how inspiration will strike!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Lots of things inspire! This turned out well!

    ReplyDelete
  17. The invitation is beautiful, and the photos are terrific - a wonderful 'thank you'! I could not imagine that an invitation can be photographed in such a way - and the leaves enhance, rather than distract.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!
I love your comments!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...