Tuesday, April 8, 2014

Polar Plunge for Baby Landon

This past Sunday, I decided it was a nice day to take a swim...well, sort of! Jesse and I, along with Jesse's older brother, his wife and their son and his younger brother and his girlfriend all took the Plunge for Baby Landon.

Landon is a 5 month old baby boy with a rare form of cancer. The plunge is all about raising money for him and his family. You can read the whole story HERE and start your own challenge if you like. This was such a wonderful activity to be a part of!

9 comments:

  1. Whoops, the video is set to private!

    That's such a wonderful cause. I hope it raised a lot of money for Landon and his family.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I couldn't watch the video but how brave you are to get in the cold water! And what a great cause to do it for.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so cool! What a wonderful cause and I love that you recorded the challenge! The dogs running after you guys is so cute. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good for you, Edi. I love projects like this! Hoping for the very best for Landon and his family!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a neat initiative! Wishing all the best for baby Landon, too.

    ReplyDelete
  6. You guys weren't in the water long but what a great challenge! Wishing the very best for Landon!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wonderful! I wouldn't be in the water long either! Cold!

    Good for you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  8. What an awesome thing to do for baby Landon...keeping him in my thoughts and sending positive vibes. I really enjoyed watching the video and hearing your voice, Edi :)
    (I was also shivering along with you) The dogs seemed to enjoy it though!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!
I love your comments!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...