Wednesday, July 29, 2015

Personal Life & Business Life - Finding Balance

This pretty much sums up life right now...trying to find a balance!
As I'm sure you've noticed, the blog has been pretty sporadic for the last several months. We've had a pretty busy summer already and have more fun things coming up as well.
I know all too well that the holiday rush will be here soon, so I'm trying to enjoy every minute I can right now.
Last weekend we decided at the last minute to go boating and camping Friday night. Then boating again on Sunday. Harley even got to go camping :)
And this weekend we are headed to Nebraska for a huge air boat get together. There will be 100s of boats and races as well. I'm so excited!
But all this means that I'm working my tail off in between fun trips and adventures, and not finding much time left for blogging. I have several things I hope to share soon. In the meantime, I hope you're all enjoying your summer as well :)

13 comments:

  1. All work and no play is no fun so glad you're enjoying all the fun you can!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so glad you finally got to go boating! And wonderful that you brought Harley along too :) I know what you mean by trying to find balance. Me too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I know exactly how that goes. I finally tackled my home chaos from overwork last week. Dishes and mess everywhere :P good luck getting it together and getting ahead on work!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Have fun! You've really been a busy bee this summer!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am so glad you have been able to have some fun outings this summer. Enjoy your boating weekend! I'm heading off to NH to visit kids and grandkids--but will be putting in some LONG days when I get back trying to catch up. I still haven't found the right balance, I'm afraid.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yay for balance! I'm glad you've been able to enjoy summer in between work. We are on a road trip as I type this to northern Wisconsin until Monday and then leave for California a week later so I've been working nonstop too to make up for the time I'll be gone. It's a nonstop challenge when you're your own boss!

    ReplyDelete
  7. That balance is a constant balance for me too! Having fun with family and friends is most important so it is awesome that you make time for all the good stuff in life. :-) I hope your weekend will be a blast!

    ReplyDelete
  8. It's good to take time off, and summer is a good time to relax and recoup your energy! Good for you!

    ReplyDelete
  9. so true! it helps to be reminded from day to day =)
    mary ann
    http://thirdeardear.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  10. It's great you've finally gotten to use the air boat! I remember your posts about rain and flooding from earlier this year and how they foiled your boating plans.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Sometimes busy is good!! You don't really need that balance, if things are good and enjoyable everything falls in place eventually:)
    Have a great time and enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Your summer sounds like mine! Tons of work and a lot of fun stuff on the calendar doesn't leave a lot of time to hang out on the computer. Good luck getting everything done in between the activities!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!
I love your comments!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...