Thursday, August 13, 2015

Etsy Collaboration

A while back I was contacted by a fellow Etsy seller inquiring about a collaboration and cross promotion of our items. This isn't something I'm always open to, but I loved the items in her shop that I thought it was a great project.
Jennifer of Cozy Kitchen Covers sells quilted small fabric appliance covers for blenders, can openers, coffee makers, mixers, juicers, food processors, 2 and 4 slice toasters, toaster ovens and crock pots.

Jennifer offered me a mixer cover which has a handy little pocket which she thought was perfect for my Custom Engraved Spatulas.
Jennifer and I traded products and added a photo to our listings with a little note in the description about where the corresponding item could be found.

I couldn't be happier with my mixer cover. It is very well made with very nice fabric. And it matches my red and white kitchen perfectly :)

Stop by Jennifer's shop and check out all her great items!

15 comments:

  1. What a great promo. I Liked Jennifer's shop.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fun collaboration! Yours and her item are a perfect fit :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just the right fit! Trades are so fun and a great way to promote each other.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those items are perfect together! What a brilliant concept. I hope it works out well for both of you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. They are lovely! As well, your blog background is stunning! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. That's a perfect collaboration! Hope you both sell lots!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a natural pairing! Your items looks great together--I hope it pays off for both of you!

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a neat collaboration! Off to check out her shop now.

    ReplyDelete
  9. what a fantastic idea and great collaboration! congrats

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is a great collaboration, your items seem perfectly matched. I hope it works out in more sales for both of you.

    ReplyDelete
  11. That's a great collaboration! I love the engraving on the handle of the rubber spatula.

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is a cool idea! Your shop is lovely I know...Will check her shop too!

    ReplyDelete
  13. adorable and very cool idea! I'm all in for collaboration ... if you interested in future! :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. It's a great idea and proves that collaboration between esty shops can be a good thing. And what a novel and economical way to promote each other's talents.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!
I love your comments!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...