Looking at him, he still looks like a puppy. But my baby turns 10 today! I took some time over the weekend to look through old photos and found 11 great pictures to share with you of Harley's fun-filled life :)
I'm wishing him many more to come!
- 1. April '06 - The day we brought him home. He was no bigger than the wheel on the grill and could sleep in his food dish.
- 2. May '07 - Within a year, he was already a furball!
- 3. July '08 - The first summer we got him shaved. Jesse hated his floofy tail...I loved it :)
- 4. June '09 - Nose to nose with one of our new kittens. I'm not sure either one of them knew what to think!
- 5. August '10 - Harley's first airboat ride. This boy loves to go for rides!
- 6. July '11 - Since day one, he has been a Daddy's Boy!
- 7. February '12 - Meeting his cousin Charlie, the Great Dane, who is now the size of a horse!
- 8. July '13 - Enjoying Iowa sweet corn. He's just a little spoiled :)
- 9. April '14 - He might pretend not to like her, but these two are best friends. I catch them laying in the yard together all the time :)
- 10. November '15 - My constant companion. While he might be a Daddy's Boy, he hangs out with me all day in my studio if it's too cold to be outside all day (where he'd prefer to be).
- 11. January '16 - That face still melts my heart ♥