Monday, August 11, 2008

EtsyBloggers 1st Anniversary Sale

★ SALE!! EtsyBloggers 1st Anniversary SALE!! *5 DAYS ONLY* 8/13 thru 8/17 ★
Hello All!
I just wanted to tell you about a great sale getting ready to begin on Wednesday! I belong to the EtsyBloggers Street Team and we are celebrating our 1st Anniversary with one amazing sale :) There will be several shops participating in the sale, including myself of course!
I will be posting an update first thing Wednesday morning to let you all in on my special sale. I'm keeping it a surprise until then...keeping you all guessing :) I will also post a list of the other shops participating so you can check out all their cool sale stuff as well!!
Hope you can all stop by my shop for the sale :)
Edi

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by!
I love your comments!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...