- If you get people to sign up for Etsy on Friday make sure they mention your Etsy username in the Referrer Username box at sign up! If we see a user who really rocks this, we'll automatically include you in our Etsy Day follow up post. So if you print out flyers, get on the news, or get Ashton Kutcher to tweet about Etsy, make sure you get your username in there, too!
- Tweet your endeavors via Twitter and make sure to add the hash tag #EtsyDay. (And send it to @aplusk. Let's get Ashton Kutcher's attention on Etsy Day. Ha! Mr. Most Twitter Followers.)
- Support a new seller on Etsy Day! Buy an item from someone with no sales (you can find them on Pounce Undiscovered), and wish them a "Happy Etsy Day" in the Message to Seller field when you check out.
- Print out schugirl's Etsy sign to stick in your car window or download and print out the design Anda made for Etsy Day!
- Get an Etsy tattoo!
- Dress your family in all orange. When you get weird looks, whisper "Etsy".
- One final clarification..."Etsy" is pronounced like "Betsy" with no B.
So what am I doing to support Etsy Day? Well...for starters, I'll be talking to two of my friends who have shown interest in selling on Etsy in the past. Today is the day to get them started! The next thing I'm going to do is buy two gifts on Etsy :) I've purchased ALL of my gifts for this year on Etsy! And plan to continue!!! And one other thing I'll be doing is posting about Etsy on my Facebook page :)
Now I just have to decide where to get that tattoo!