Sunday, January 15, 2012

Treasury Thanks

It's time again to thank the wonderful individuals who have added me to their lovely treasuries this week :) This might just be my favorite post to do each week! I love finding myself in treasuries...and I love returning the favor by featuring these curators here :)
~So help me in thanking them by stopping by the treasuries they curated as well as their shops!~
Karen of MysticWynd featured my Keepsake Box in her Skinamarinky Dinky Dink, Skinamarinky Doo treasury! I've noticed that a lot of people have been adding my wedding items to their favorites, and I think they should be adding this Beautiful Bracelet from Karen's shop as well! Wedding season is just around the corner!
And Linda of lindab142 featured my Personalized Wine Bottle Stopper in her Valentne's Day Gift Ideas treasury! I think Linda added this Beautiful Turquoise Necklace to her shop just for me! I love that it is simple and bold all at the same time!
Thank you ladies for featuring me this week :)

9 comments:

  1. Congrats on getting featured! The title of the first one is really funny ;-) Great items in the Valentine one!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're so welcome. Thanks for showing one of my items.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great features! You're right that wedding season is just around the corner. I hope that your wedding items do really well this year.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats on the treasuries! These thank you posts are fun to read and write. You chose some beautiful items to feature.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats on the treasuries Edi! Lovely features too!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats on being in these beautiful treasuries =) Lovely features, too!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great treasuries. That necklace above sure is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great treasuries. Congrats on being featured.
    Valerie
    Everyday Inspired

    ReplyDelete
  9. 2 very pretty treasuries! Of course your wedding items are popular!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!
I love your comments!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...