Thursday, February 12, 2015

Featured on Something Turquoise

I'm so excited to announce that my Batman Cuff Links were featured on the wedding website called Something Turquoise!

Photo credit: http://www.nataliebray.com/
 Something Turquoise features stories about couples who had DIY weddings, shares DIY projects for weddings and also features Etsy wedding artists.
A couple who purchased a set of my cuff links was featured on the site and my cuff links got an awesome shout out!

If you're in the wedding industry and are looking for advertising opportunities, check out Something Turquoise for affordable options. I'm still considering whether to advertise or not, but the site looks like a lot of fun and I wanted to share it with other wedding sellers who are looking for advertising opportunities.

Check out one of their recent posts on DIY photo booth props! How fun!

14 comments:

  1. That is awesome! Congrats, Edi!! I love reading about DIY weddings. Looks like a fun site :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your cuffs and this is a wonderful photo showcasing them.
    Great feature!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats Edi, and I love your cuffs!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's awesome, congrats Edi! And those photo props look like a lot of fun :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats on the feature! You're cuff links look beautiful! :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very cool! I hope it brings you lots of traffic. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. That is so awesome! I definitely spent some time checking out Something Turquoise when planning our wedding. It's great you were featured!

    ReplyDelete
  8. What an exciting feature! The cuffs look great!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congratulations on the feature! That is great free advertising!

    ReplyDelete
  10. how fun Edi! and what a great site - congrats on the feature

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!
I love your comments!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...