Monday, April 18, 2016

Proposal Box

I love working with brides and grooms to create special items for their weddings. It makes me smile that I get to be a small part of their big day.
I was recently asked to create something special for a proposal! I was honored to be asked to create such a special piece for this fiance-to-be!

He had me create a custom box with lots of hearts and love quotes. Then I made some 4" x 6" wooden cards to fit inside the box. Each card represented a special part of their relationship.

I couldn't be happier with how everything turned out. And the buyer was thrilled as well! His new bride-to-be loved every part of it. She's one lucky girl to get such a unique and special proposal :)

9 comments:

  1. omg, what a creative proposal! The box and the cards turned out so beautiful :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. How special this gift is! really lovely Edi!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. He's very creative and thoughtful! How wonderful you were able to be a part of such a special proposal!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What an idea this romantic came up with! I love that you were able to bring the concept to reality. They will treasure this forever!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a sweet idea! It turned out great.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very cool! It's always great to hear about guys getting on Etsy, too.

    ReplyDelete
  7. That's so awesome! What a good idea.

    ReplyDelete
  8. These are totally wonderful! I still have one of my wedding invites from you displayed proudly in my home :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!
I love your comments!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...