Sunday, January 25, 2009

WootWoot!

Just here to toot my own horn a little today :)
Yesterday, two of my items were featured on the front page of shophandmade.com!!! Now I know this is still a new site and I've been on the front page before...but 2 items! Super exciting :) My Mickey Mouse Flip Flop Album was chosen along with my Baby Girl's First Year Calendar Album!
Also yesterday...my I(HEART)YOU Word Album was chosen to be featured on My Shopping Connection's IndieSpotting! Yeah :)
This is such a pick-me-up and gets me in the mood to get scrappin' :)
What great things have come your way lately? I'd love for you to share them with me :)

7 comments:

  1. WOW CONGRATULATIONS!I started a store on Shophandmade but havent upketp it. (is that a word?)Well you know what I mean. Good things all around here though. I have repeat customers (custom portraits) for the new year from the Holiday season, I found out yesterday I'm getting an awesome tax return and I may be accepted for a new job with better pay. Sending good vibes your way. Keep up that good work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations! Your work is precious and you deserve for it to be recognized--may good things come of it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations! You certainly deserve it - your work is wonderful!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!
I love your comments!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...