Saturday, January 9, 2010

New Year...New Look

I'm so excited about my blog makeover!!! Isn't it so bright and cheery :) I love how it reflects my personality and my work!!!
One of my goals for 2010 was so redesign my blog and add a 3-column layout. Well...it may not have been easy and there may have been a headache when I was done...but I got it accomplished :)
I added a new background, added post dividers, added a new header, redid my profile, removed a few widgets, added a new one, and changed to a 3-column layout all last night :) I might also add matching widget titles, but that might come at a different day!
I know many of you have already noticed my new layout and have left me wonderful comments :) Thanks so much! I'd love to hear what everyone thinks!!! Is everything legible? Do the columns look okay? Any comments or suggestions you have are all greatly appreciated :)
Have a Wonderful Saturday!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by!
I love your comments!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...