- Cheaper rates
- Free delivery confirmation
- Pickup from my postal carrier
- More convenient
- Doubt on my part...what if I don't weigh it correctly, what if the label rips off, what if, what if...
- Where am I going to put this thing?
- How do I know which one to buy?
- How do I go about measuring odd-sized packages?
- Which options do I choose online?
In the end I think this will be a good choice :) I will probably end up buying self-adhesive labels just because I am still leery that the paper labels could get ripped if another package slides across the top of them. And I think I will still go to the post office for odd-sized packages and envelopes just to be safe.
I'm interested in knowing how you ship your packages! Do you take each one to the post office? Do you have a scale? What carrier do you use? I would also love to hear any advice you have for shipping and using a scale :)