Monday, December 19, 2011

Disney Adventures

I was able to get a couple of pre-made albums listed in my shop over the weekend! I still have a whole list of things I'd like to get listed, but I'll do them a little here and there and may wait on some until after the first of the year.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~
This weekend it was all about DISNEY! I made this 6.5"x12" Disney Word Album in both a Mickey and Friends theme as well as a Disney Princess theme.
I know I would have loved to have one of these when I went to Disney World when I was 16! I may just have to go back and make one now :)

8 comments:

  1. In a word "SWEET"! We love everything Disney and this is just perfect. I'm with you, need to go back (haven't been in 19 years)!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! You could design for Disney! These are fantastic!!! I would love the go back too. The last time I went, Epcot was not even finished (I am dating myself now!).

    ReplyDelete
  3. So vivid and whimsical! I love it :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Adorable! Yes--I think you need to let your inner child come out and play and revisit Disney-- then fill a scrapbook for yourself:-)

    Merry Christmas!

    LeAnn

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your new albums! I'm sure that these will do well.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Those are too adorable!! Great job as always.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the Disney albums! I'm a lot older than 16 but still love to go to Disneyland every year! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!
I love your comments!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...