Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Marley's Nursery Frame

On Sunday I attended one of my best friend's baby showers. I'm so excited for her and wanted to make her a super special gift for her baby girl's nursery :) You knew I wouldn't get her a store bought gift, right!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
It took me a while to decide what to make her since it had to be special...and personalized. I'll be making her scrapbooks later, but wanted her to have something for the shower. Here's what I came up with.
She's not in to pink, so I used a light yellow and grey, which matches the nursery colors. And I told her we can paint the frame as well, but I wanted her to choose the color for that. I'm so glad she loved it!!!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I may have to add something similar to my Etsy Shop...what do you think?

10 comments:

  1. That is a very special gift!!! Lucky friend :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. It turned really special! Loving the custom order you've done!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful! I'm so glad she liked it, you came up with something great Edi!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love it! So simple and classic. That's something that a kid can keep in her room long after she's a baby because it won't look childish at all. I think this product would be a great addition to your Etsy shop.

    ReplyDelete
  5. That turned out great! I bet they would do very well in your shop!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow that came out great! Very simple, but cute! She is one lucky friend!

    New follower from etsyblogteam.
    www.coffeebreakcrn.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. That's a lovely shower gift that will be special for many years to come!

    ReplyDelete
  8. getting something personalized is really special. Yes, it would be a great addition to your etsy shop! {:-D

    ReplyDelete
  9. Stopping by from the etsy blog team.

    I love that you personalized it AND used yellow and gray, that is such a great color combo! :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Very fun! A special gift for a special little one =)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!
I love your comments!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...