Tuesday, December 20, 2011

More Cuties

I've been having more fun engraving Custom Photo Ornaments! Every photo I get just makes me go "Awwwww" :) I love editing these and making them come to life! Check out my latest group of cuties :)
Just look at those eyes!!!
I ♥ this one of Mommy & Daddy holding their new bundle of joy!!!
I'm going to miss Christmas season most because I won't be making as many ornaments. I have several ideas in the works for after the first of the year to hopefully keep these selling. Thank you for all the ideas I have received so far! Keep them coming :) What would you like to see on these ornaments, or what else do you think they could be used for?

15 comments:

  1. These are great Edi. What lovely gifts they make.

    I have small ornamental shapes hanging from my kitchen cabinets, some are painted wood with simple pictures or a word like "joy." They hang from ribbons or twine. Maybe you could make something like that.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wish you'd been making these when the girls were little- I'd have gotten a couple then! :)

    I'm not sure about ideas... what pops into mind is putting a magnet on the back. Big magnets?

    ReplyDelete
  3. They are all great, awesome work!! What a wonderful and very special keepsake they are!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. these are great ornaments for families! You've made some, for anniversaries and such. It would be great to see a whole family in front of a tree! {:-D

    ReplyDelete
  5. They really are nice. I like the magnet idea Athena posted.

    What about egg shapes for Easter? Years ago people used to hang eggs on trees for Easter.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow!! These are great - very unique. Perfect as a gift, maybe for next year :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. All of these ornaments are great! They would make me go "awww" every time, too. Again, I think that quotes/sayings on ornaments would be great. As for other uses, I'll have to keep thinking. We gave ornaments for our wedding favors so I think that they do work well for that. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Those are cute but I think furry kids would be cute too!

    ReplyDelete
  9. One other thought: They could make neat wall hangings. Can you make them in other sizes? I could see hanging a few small ones in a group, but I could also see a larger engraving working well on the wall, too.

    ReplyDelete
  10. These are so adorable!!! Perfect keepsakes.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!
I love your comments!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...