Thursday, May 24, 2012

Something for Everyone

My Personalized Beer Mugs have done really well as groomsman gifts and I love seeing all the different teams that the guys choose. There are football teams, basketball teams, hockey teams, college teams, pro teams...and the list goes on.

But what if the guys in the wedding party aren't into sports? I can relate to this, because Jesse isn't into sports at all. What do you choose to put on their mug? You make a custom request of course :)

I've done a few unique mugs lately that I thought were a great idea for the non-sports nut. I love the custom requests because I know that these mugs will be even more special since the bride and groom took the time to choose a special graphic for their groomsman :)

Above are The Hulk, Nissan and Superman logos. And I also have a Firefighter logo and Rock Climbing Club logo on order right now as well. How cool!


I love knowing that I'm helping the bride and groom choose a special gift they can't get anywhere else :)

12 comments:

  1. Those beer mugs are such a cool idea! The hulk beer mug is awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. so cute. I like the Superman one. I would buy it for my husband because I always call him my superman :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those are super gifts for men! Like Jenny, I also like the Superman logo :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great idea! I love the superman one - although I am biased and prefer batman ;)

    I love how you can easily tweak your items so that you have something for everyone.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those are pretty great! You can do anything:)

    ReplyDelete
  6. These are so awesome! I can't even pick a favorite. The firefighter and rock climbing mugs sound great, too.

    ReplyDelete
  7. What fun! Yeah - That big "s" could also be for "Super Mom"! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  8. Those are very clever and they're something the groomsman will enjoy for a long time to come!

    ReplyDelete
  9. These are super gifts that will long be cherished!

    ReplyDelete
  10. The ideas are endless! All men have some sort of hobby that would translate perfectly to custom beer mugs.

    ReplyDelete
  11. The hulk is a funny one. I can see guys loving their cars or something like that. Great gift for the beer man in your life. {:-D

    ReplyDelete
  12. How cool! That is such a great idea.
    Valerie
    Everyday Inspired

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!
I love your comments!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...