Sunday, May 27, 2012

Treasury Thanks

I hope everyone is enjoying a great Memorial Day Weekend! If you find time, please help me thank my curators from this week by stopping by their shops and checking out their awesome treasuries :)


Linda from PruittDesign featured my Friends Word Album in her colorful Backyard Summer Bash Treasury! Linda's beautiful Exotic Plum Flower Earrings would look great in this treasury as well!


Katya from KatyaZorin featured my Flower Bud Guest Book in her Wood is Good Treasury! Katya is from Israel and has a new shop on Etsy. She's starting out great with these Cute Mugs!


Sandra of envidrio featured my Wooden Recipe Book in her What's Cooking Papa? Treasury! (This item is currently sold out, but I'm hoping to get more made very soon!) Sandra's Wine Bottle Cheese Tray would be a great addition to this treasury as well!

 Thanks again to my curators this week :)

8 comments:

  1. These are such fun treasuries - great titles! Congrats, Edi!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely treasuries and I like your features too! Enjoy your weekend Edi!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What great treasuries in which to be featured!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats on all the awesome treasuries!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice treasuries to be included in and great features as well.

    Hope you are having a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats on the features, and thanks for linking up with me! As always, I love the wood treasury, and the cooking treasury is really creative. That's awesome that you've sold out of your wooden recipe books!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congrats on the yummy treasuries! What lovely features =)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great Treasuries as always. I love the slumping wine bottles. It such a cool repurposed item!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!
I love your comments!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...