Sunday, July 1, 2012

Treasury Thanks

Welcome to another edition of my Treasury Thanks! Each week I like to thank my treasury curators from the past week by featuring their treasuries as well as an item from their shop or favorites. Please help me in thanking them by clicking on their treasuries and checking out their shops :)


Iryna of eteniren has been so great about featuring my work lately! This is the third week in a row that I get to thank her and share her work! Thanks Iryna!!!
This week she featured my Engraved Leather Flasks in her Summer #58 Treasury! Pansies are one of my favorite flowers, so my eye was drawn to this Ring and Earring Set right away!


Cecile of FLAMINGOOO featured my Carved Tree Guest Book in her ♥wood life♥ Treasury! True to her name, this Flamingo Pillow is so cute!


Judy of JNOriginals featured my work again this week as well! She featured my Custom Baby Name Album in her Walking Through the Pages Treasury! In Judy's other shop MisterPenQuin, she makes lots of cute books from brag books to sewing books as well as this Gratitude Book!


Judy of JemsbyJBandCompany featured my 5 Year Anniversary Wood Card in her WOODEN'T you Like to Own One of these? Treasury! I've always loved druzies and the one in Judy's Labrodorite Druzy Geode Bracelet, Gold Vermeil Druzy is gorgeous!


Kaili of clockworkghOst featured my Wooden Baby Album in her Feeling Blue Treasury! Kaili's Moon Rising Bookmark Over Ocean Photo Print jumped out at me right away as I entered her shop!

 
Erika of ArtfulRising featured my Personalized Wall Word in her Nothing shabby about it Treasury! I have to show you Erika's newest piece...Mixed Media art print 8 X 10 let your dream soar! I'm always fascinated by mixed media and Erika has really found her calling with this piece!

3 comments:

  1. As always, I love the wood treasuries! Congrats on all of the great features this week. I hope that you're having fun at your parents' new place.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on all your features! Love the little pansies. Hope your are enjoying your getaway and keeping cool.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that flamingo pillow! Congrats on all of the features & thank you for featuring my bookmark in return :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!
I love your comments!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...