Friday, November 15, 2013

Holiday Gift Guide - Hostess Gifts

For my Friday Features the rest of this month, I'll be posting a Gift Guide with a specific theme (stocking stuffers, guy gifts, gifts for women, etc.). I'll be showcasing items I have for sale in these categories. I'll also be putting together a treasury each week to fit the theme as well.

Are you going to any holiday parties this year? Be prepared with a nice gift for the host or hostess. Check out these great items in my shop as well as the great items in the treasury below.

https://www.etsy.com/listing/157129996/personalized-cutting-board-family-name

https://www.etsy.com/listing/104708342/personalized-wine-glasses-custom-etched

https://www.etsy.com/listing/151181810/wooden-recipe-book-favorites-real-wood

https://www.etsy.com/listing/114188149/wooden-wine-charms-wine-sayings-set-1
Happy Shopping!

17 comments:

  1. Great hostess gift ideas, Edi! Love the wine glass charms. Thank you for including my oven mitt in your treasury!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You certainly offer a varied range of beautiful hostess gifts!
    I love those wine charms and the quotes on them :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love those wine charms -- functional and witty!! I like your recipe flip book too! Thanks for including my dish cloths in your treasury!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What wonderful Hostess gifts Edi, I especially love the wine charms and the Favorite Recipe book. Handmade gifts are the best!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Edi, you definitely create perfect hostess gifts! I love the idea of bringing a customized item.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the family name cutting board. You have such great hostess gifts available in your shop. I will have to go check out that treasury too.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love my recipe book--so handy! And thanks for including me in the hostess treasury!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love the cutting boards, I bet they would do great for the holidays.

    ReplyDelete
  9. You have lots of angles covered! Here's to a great holiday season!

    ReplyDelete
  10. The wine glasses look so elegant.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great ideas! You'll be invited to tons of parties!

    ReplyDelete
  12. These are all such great hostess gift ideas Edi!

    ReplyDelete
  13. cute idea. Great cutting board! {:-D

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love the whole lot but especially that cutting board!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Great gift ideas
    I especially love the recipe book and cutting board... but I want it for me. Can't blame me those are super lovely.

    http://roomsofinspiration.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  16. I love this idea! I don't have any holiday parties to go to... that I know of, but I have a lot of family gatherings going on! I love those wine charms!!!

    ReplyDelete
  17. I think hostess gifts can be HARD. There are really only so many things that make sense, and I always worry that somebody else is going to show up with basically the same thing. Gaaaah! I like the cutting board idea, though! That's one I haven't done before. :-)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!
I love your comments!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...