Tuesday, August 12, 2014

One Custom Order - Three New Items

I'm sure you've all heard me talk about how much I love custom orders and the customers who request these orders. One of my recent customers requested some really great items I couldn't resist putting in my shop! In fact, there are 3 new items in my shop as a result of this order. I love my customers!

I've been wanting to add Engraved Wooden Spoons to my shop for quite some time, but hadn't found the time to order them and engrave some samples. So when the request came through, I knew it was the perfect time to stock up and get them listed.

I just love how these turned out! This set is for a wedding gift, but I thought Grandma's Kitchen or Mom's Kitchen would be great gifts as well.

My personalized cutting boards have done so well, that I thought more fun additions for the kitchen would be a great idea.

Stay tuned Thursday to see the other two new listings from this awesome customer!

11 comments:

  1. Yes! I love these! I'm a sucker for anything practical. Can you do engraving on the handles, or are they the wrong size for that?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks great! I'm taking it from Paige's comment that the spoons are actually usable? I've never used a wooden spoon so had no clue!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cool! I love wooden spoons, but here in Singapore its so Humid that they get ruined with mold.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I always love to see what new things you whip up. And the idea of adding mom's and grandma's spoons is very clever!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Custom orders are great. I have added new items as a result of customer requests, too. They encourage us to grow as artians and crafters, sometimes in ways we didn't know we could. The spoons are a perfect compliment to your shop.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ooh, these are great! I love kitchen stuff :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Another awesome addition to the shop! If it's possible, I like the idea of engraving the handles, too.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm obsessed with wooden spoons. I realize that sounds ridiculous. :) Truly though, I collect them, and so does my mom. I'd love to have one of these! Such a great idea (once again!).

    ReplyDelete
  9. Very cool! I'm glad your custom orders have been fun and useful lately. It's always nice when a custom request can turn into a regular item!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Edie, these are brilliant! I would definitely stick these in my crocks (I have two) with all my other utensils. Every time you cook you would see them. Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  11. great new item!
    I third the engraving on the handles.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!
I love your comments!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...