Thursday, August 14, 2014

One Custom Order - Three New Items (Part 2)

On Tuesday I showed you some fun new Engraved Wooden Spoons that I added to my shop as a result of a custom order. And here are the two other items I'll be adding to my shop soon...

This customer also had a special design she wanted used on a cutting board and recipe box. Both of these items have done really well in my shop, so I was happy to create a new design that could be added.

I love the simplicity of the design as well as the fact that it could be a wedding gift, house warming gift, anniversary gift, etc. The design really leaves it open for so many possibilities!

Hoping to have these both listed by the end of the week (where do the days go!!!!)

13 comments:

  1. Great Idea!

    Good that u are keeping busy:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great personalized gift ideas!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like that recipe box! Your customers have some good ideas.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Customers do come up with great ideas! These will be good additions!

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are gorgeous! I know what you mean about the days flying by. For some reason August has always been a crazy busy month for my business.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Multi-function (or multi-event?) items are always great!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Customers and their ideas -- aren't they wonderful! Those spoons are really great too!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great ideas but everyone tends to think of things for the kitchen which is one place I'm rarely in!

    ReplyDelete
  9. These are such wonderful, personalized gifts! I know they'll do well in your shop.

    ReplyDelete
  10. What great personalized gift items--perfect for weddings AND the holidays!

    ReplyDelete
  11. You're right that the design is so versatile! I'm sure that it'll do well.

    ReplyDelete
  12. You keep coming up with some really awesome gift ideas! Love the cutting board idea - would make a great presentation of cheese for example.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!
I love your comments!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...