Thursday, August 21, 2014

Woodland Name Albums

I recently finished the cutest set of Name Albums! The woodland theme has been going strong for quite a while now and I'm surprised I haven't made more woodland albums. This set was a little challenging as the buyer wanted purple & cream and blue & brown for colors. Typically woodland things are brown and green, so these colors were a little tricky, but I was up for the challenge :)

The first thing I did was head to Etsy to find some great digital paper packs. I downloaded this one from Mod Paperie. And this one from Digital Stories. Both shops allow for small commercial use, which was perfect for this project.

I was then able to edit the papers in Photoshop to make them the colors I needed. I made certain things purple and other things blue to tie in with the colors of the albums.
 

And decorating these albums was lots of fun! All the little woodland creatures are just so cute. I'm glad this trend has stayed popular!

10 comments:

  1. I love them!! I'm a big fan of woodland themes...those animals are adorable :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the little mushroom and squirrels :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your name albums! And your themes are always amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very cute critters! The albums seem like they take so much time and attention to detail, but the look fun to make, too. You must have so many digital scrapbook "pages" by now!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a great solution for a custom album! When I get requests like these, I've been running through my paper collection--a not very efficient use of time. I hadn't considered looking for a digital paper--a much better use of time, especially since you can alter the colors in a photo editing program. The album is CUTE!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Those are absolutely adorable! They look so fun to make and what fabulous keepsakes for the recipients!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is an awesome trend! I love the little creatures and how you made 1 really girly and the other very boyish.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your name albums are adorable, the critters are soooo cute:)

    ReplyDelete
  9. So so cute! Your name albums just keep getting better.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Aww, I like the non-traditional color scheme! Glad you found a way to make it work.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!
I love your comments!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...