Monday, August 4, 2014

New Name Albums

I recently completed another set of Custom Name Albums. As always, I love the different themes and color combos my customers request. This most recent order had such a fun variety.

Brooklyn is in love with science and is especially in love with the solar system. Her book was all about the sun and planets. Each page had a different planet stick as well as the name of the planet on it.

 Raven is the wild child and has a love for anything zebra print. Her favorite color is purple, so of course her book is too.

Dante is the sports nut. He plays everything from soccer to baseball and everything in between. I used primary colors for this book to help tie in all the different sports.

 

Hayden's favorite colors are pink and lime green and she loves mermaids. Not really The Little Mermaid from the movie, just mermaids in general. Along with her pink and lime green, I added a teal blue which reminded me of the ocean and her cute mermaids.

I'm currently working on two fun woodland themed books...one for a boy and one for a girl. I can't wait to share those when they are finished as well.

16 comments:

  1. Wow, those are amazing!! I really like the planet themed one!
    I bet sourcing the papers for the different themes is fun :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW Edi those are awesome! And so much work goes into these .... you must have been busy for some time making all of these! Really love the planet one - so cute

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the first album!! I was so into planets and stars as a kid. I would have love to have that in my room.

    ReplyDelete
  4. These themes are all fantastic! I really love the zebra print. The cosmic one is super fun too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love all the details you put into these books. My favorites are the one with the planets and the sports book.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I agree with Ayla that the planets are great and something I would have enjoyed owning! I can't even imagine how much time these books take.

    ReplyDelete
  7. These are all really cute! The solar system one is my favorite. I love that you incorporate what the kids are into; I'm sure they probably flip when they see them for the first time! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. What fun! The kids will love their personalized albums!! So cute and colorful!

    ReplyDelete
  9. So cute! I am such a "Raven" kind of gal. These are great.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love your name albums! That zebra print one is cool!

    ReplyDelete
  11. So cool! I cannot get over how awesomely creative you are. Seriously.

    ReplyDelete
  12. What fun and colorful books! Love them all! These are such great keepsakes.

    ReplyDelete
  13. As always, I love seeing the themes and colors for your name books! So much creativity. The final results are fabulous.

    ReplyDelete
  14. love these newest ones--colors and designs!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!
I love your comments!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...