Monday, September 13, 2010

Have it YOUR Way!

One of the things I love most about my Custom Name Albums is that they can be personalized in SO many ways! From the spelling of the name to the colors used and even adding a shape in place of a letter. You name it...I can make it happen :)
This particular Sorority Album was made using the girl's favorite colors, not her traditional sorority colors! This got me to thinking that this is probably a hard thing to come by. Most sorority items can be personalized with a name, but the colors always remain the same. It makes me happy to be able to offer one more unique feature with my albums :)

3 comments:

  1. another great idea! Don't know where you store all those! I'm not a purple freak, like a lot of people I know, but this is SO pretty. And I like that the album is so small and compact! {:-D

    ReplyDelete
  2. The personalization is something truly special especially when dealing with albums to store memories! I'm just amazed at all the papers and stickers you have!

    (I think I'm one of the purple freaks Deb is talking about.)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!
I love your comments!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...