Sunday, September 5, 2010

Make Me Another

I think my albums are beginning to be like Lay's potato chips...people can't have just one! And this makes me so happy :) All three of my most recent orders have already decided to order more albums!!! I showed you Emily's album earlier this week, and here are the other two albums that got repeat requests: I think the fact that these make awesome gifts and that they are such a unique item makes them a great buy! They fit so many different occasions and are completely custom you could get one for every person on your Christmas list!!!

5 comments:

  1. repeat customers are the best. No worries, and they already love your work! Congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, you already know I can't have just one! Already thinking of more too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These albums are fantastic but then I like everything in your shop.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Of course you get repeat customers! We know what to expect from you and we love your work!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!
I love your comments!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...