Saturday, February 26, 2011

Memory Plaque

As many of you know, my little sisfur passed away a couple of weeks ago. I knew immediately that I wanted to create something special for my parents to remember both of their beloved furbabies.
I created this beautiful plaque using two different photos of the girls along with text and used my laser engraver to create a one-of-a-kind Memory Plaque. I absolutely love how this turned out! And I think it would be such a great idea for so many occasions! This will definitely be something I add to my shop soon!

7 comments:

  1. That's a beautiful way to remember your sisfurs! It would be wonderful to have little plaques like that to put on urns too to remember the furbabies who've crossed the Bridge.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a wonderful way to remember beloved pets! I am still in awe at what you can accomplish with your Magic Laser. LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes, a beautiful rememberance.

    Suggestion: You could make them from photos of living furbabies advertised to pet parents. On wood, can you do glass?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very cool! And very sweet way to remember :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I missed that news - I'm sorry dear! *hugs* I love what you made - that's a wonderful tribute :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. what a nice memorial. I think this would be a purrfect item for your shop! {:-D

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!
I love your comments!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...