Monday, October 5, 2015

New Guest Books

Tandem Bike Guest Book
As I mentioned in my last post, after making guest books, I always have paper left over. I've been trying to come up with ways to use this paper for new designs in my shop.

Peacock Guest Book
One new design I've come up with is a smaller guest book. Sometimes couples just want something small and simple to remember the day. These books measure about 5" x 5.5".

Floral Butterfly Guest Book
Another great thing about these books is that they are ready-to-ship. I don't know how many times I've had to rush a guest book because the couple simply forgot to buy one. After all the planning that goes into a wedding, sometimes things like this get put to the last minute. These can ship the same or next day they are purchased.

Love Birds Guest Book
 And they make a great option for the couple on a budget. At just $20.00, these won't break the bank and the couple still gets a beautiful and unique guest book :)

How do you use left over supplies from other projects?

14 comments:

  1. These are so cute! I love the birdy one :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful designs, and I think your smaller sizes will be perfect for smaller weddings (and smaller budgets)!! And I always love it when I can use up scraps and turn them into something new.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I loved the bicycle one. These are really cute. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are so cute! What a great way to use leftover supplies.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous as always! I love finding ways to use up supplies that I have on hand.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great idea for ready made guest books! That makes it easier for everyone and the designs are cute!

    ReplyDelete
  7. They are absolutely beautiful! So charming too.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very cute! The birds are, of course, my favorite. :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. These guest books are fabulous! Just like all of your hard work.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Lovely pieces! I, like Duni, live the one with birds!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful designs. Love the peacock

    ReplyDelete
  12. Small and ready to ship guest books are both great ideas! If we'd had a traditional guest book, we'd have gone with a smaller one.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!
I love your comments!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...