Friday, January 22, 2016

Friday Features - Garnet

While everyone knows how much I love pink ;) I also like to branch out with other colors as well. And that usually means deep, rich hues. I'm not much of a pastel girl (even when it comes to pink!) so I love January's birthstone of the Garnet. I had a lot of fun browsing Etsy for today's finds and had a hard time narrowing it down! I hope you'll enjoy my selections!


I got a little side-tracked while browsing and purchased a pair of earrings from one of these shops! I'll be sure to blog about them when they arrive :)
Happy Friday!

9 comments:

  1. Garnet is so gorgeous! I love it in fall and winter. Looking forward to seeing your new earrings. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Emmett's and my birth stone. :) Love the earrings!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Garnet is a very beautiful color. Glad you found some earrings too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely finds! I actually have a pair of garnet earrings similar to the ones on the top.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm a pink girl too! :p Lovely collection of garnet pieces.

    ReplyDelete
  6. oooh . .. i love this color! Great selections!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!
I love your comments!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...