Thursday, January 28, 2016

Gift Basket Goodies

Back in November (yes, November!) I won a lovely gift basket from Linda of Abigail Jayne Art. I realize Fall is long gone, but I want to show you the goodies I received and thank Linda for the beautiful items.

There were 4 items in total and a cute little basket as well.

My favorite of the basket were these pot holders that have been in use since I received them. They only got put away for the season the other day. Yeah, I'm a little behind.

And I love Linda's coasters. I was lucky enough to receive a set of these a few years ago and still use them to this day. While I use my other set in my studio, I decided these should be used in the house.

And this beautiful table runner is great because it is double-sided. So I got to use it both for fall and winter! I love poinsettias!

 Black Lace Hanging Heart
Long Plum Lucite Flower Earrings
And Linda has several great Valentine's items in her shop as well if you're looking for a great gift or something for yourself.

Thanks again Linda!

9 comments:

  1. How cool! I love the double sided runner, what a great idea!Lovely fall prints too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations on your gift basket! Linda makes such pretty and useful items! The potholders are great :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay! It's always exciting to win handmade items! A double-sided table runner is so smart.

    ReplyDelete
  4. We use her coasters every day, too! They are on our table and my desk. The double sided table runner is a great idea. I agree with Duni that Linda makes great cute, useful items!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks Edi, for the awesome post! My products are utilitarian, aren't they? but fun to make!! And I love unique items--like you make!! :) Thanks again!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. oops, looks like I am signed in under my hubby's log-in. It's really me--Linda !

      Delete
  6. Hi, I'm back . . .signed in with my own ID! and ditto what I said before: Thanks so much for the shout out, Edi!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I remember you won that! Congrats! It's a super nice basket of goodies!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Linda has fantastic giveaways and a great shop! <3

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!
I love your comments!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...