Saturday, May 3, 2008

Mother's Day-Just Around the Corner!!

I just made the cutest word album and wanted to show everyone :) Just in time for Mother's Day!!!! I also made a matching card to go with it. I took all of the guess work out of Mother's Day this year :) Just write Mom and simple little note telling her how much you love her and you're set!







I just love these word and name albums!! They work for EVERY occasion! I have made so many of these lately...and all for different occasions. They are so versatile! Off to do more scrapping now :)


4 comments:

  1. I have never seen a word album before, I love it! Great job :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the word album! Your blog is very inspiring, I have resisted scrapping so far but I'm starting to think I might give it a go.

    ReplyDelete
  3. love the album. great colors, great mechanism (if that's! a word)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful album and beautiful card!

    Jana

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!
I love your comments!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...