Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Facebook+Etsy=LOVE!!!

Have you heard about Etsy's new Facebook Application? The My Etsy Tab? I think it may be the best thing to happen to Facebook yet :)
Check out my My Etsy Tab on Facebook:
The My Etsy Application allows your friends to browse your Etsy Shop, click around, and go visit your store :) It also has a blog feed too!!! I love that it takes your banner, avatar, items for sale and everything else from your Etsy and uploads it directly to your Facebook Profile! With just a few clicks of your mouse, you can have your own My Etsy Tab too...just click here!
Thank you Etsy!!!

1 comment:

  1. I'm not on Facebook so don't quite understand all this but it sure looks great!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!
I love your comments!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...