Friday, May 21, 2010

Friday Features-Cupcakes

I had lots of wonderful comments about my cupcake book I showed yesterday :) Thank you to my readers for leaving such uplifting words :) Cupcakes are super popular right now...and why wouldn't they be...they're so cute!!!
I did a little searching around Etsy to see what other cupcake items I could find and found that my fellow EtsyBloggers teammates had some great cupcake items too!!!
Mmmmmm...now I'm off to find something sweet to eat :) All that cupcake searching made me hungry!!!

5 comments:

  1. Who doesn't love cupcakes? I know I do! Such cute finds and thanks for including our collar cover! The Monster dress is adorable, love the earrings and your notebook is cute as can be!

    ReplyDelete
  2. adorable - love those little cupcake earrings!

    ReplyDelete
  3. sweet finds! HA! you get it? sweet...:P LOL I am so slap happy right now...I should not be allowed to operate a computer when this tired :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. isn't that amazing - I would have never thought cupcakes would be a popular item! Very cute!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute picks! I really haven't gotten into the craze--but I know that it is popular!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!
I love your comments!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...