Saturday, July 9, 2011

Featured EtsyBlogger - Tamdoll

I'm a little behind in getting this posted, but my congratulations go out to Tammy of Tamdoll nonetheless :) Congrats Tammy!!! Tammy is our Featured EtsyBlogger for the month of June!
What I love most about Tammy's shop is the beautiful variety she offers. Just take a look at these great finds:
Here work is truly one-of-a-kinds and so fun! And she uses pink a lot too...which makes me love her shop even more :)
And of couse she's a blogger...check her out HERE!
What's your favorite item from Tammy's shop?

6 comments:

  1. I like her color choices too and I really like that cuff!

    ReplyDelete
  2. her jewelry and such are so original! I like her color choices too! {:-D

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can see you wearing that cuff Edi!

    Thank you for the thoughtful words that you left on my 6WS blog post

    x0

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for the feature! I've enjoyed seeing what everyone has picked out as their favorites. Yours pointed out to me that I DO craft a lot in pink... maybe because I don't typically wear it, so I am making up for it in the accessories I create!

    Thanks again!
    Tammy

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love those little hearts she has in her shop!

    ReplyDelete
  6. These items are just lovely! Tammy does such great work!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!
I love your comments!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...