Thursday, November 24, 2011

Happy Thanksgiving!

Wishing all of my bloggy friends a Happy Thanksgiving!
The other day, my bloggy friend, Erika, was telling us about these cute little feather hats her kids had made at school and didn't want to take them off :) It got me thinking back to my days as a child and I remembered making those same cute hats! I thought I had actual photos, but in my looking came across a newspaper photo of my preschool class in our hats. (Sorry for the bad scan!)
And here is a close up of little ol' me, back in the day :)
I hope everyone has a great Thanksgiving today! We will be spending the day with Jesse's family. It will be his mom's first Thanksgiving in her new home and I'm happy her whole family will be there to celebrate with her :)

6 comments:

  1. This is a cute post and so perfect for a day of celebration! Hope you have a wonderful Thanksgiving!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome picture! I love the 80's haircuts/hairstyles on the teachers.

    Have fun helping Jesse's mom celebrate in her new house and have a wonderful Thanksgiving. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hee hee, cute photo Edi! Happy Thanksgiving! Hope Harley gets some turkey!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So cute! I hope you had a wonderful day with family and friends! Happy Thanksgiving.
    Valerie
    Everyday Inspired

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy Thanksgiving! I hope you took time to relax. I know you're so busy with all the custom orders and such!

    ReplyDelete
  6. that is such a cute photograph - and so funny! Hope you enjoyed your visit! {:-D

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!
I love your comments!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...