Sunday, January 20, 2013

Treasury Thanks

Welcome to another edition of my Treasury Thanks! Each week I like to thank my treasury curators from the past week by featuring their treasuries as well as an item from their shop. Please help me in thanking them by clicking on their treasuries and checking out their shops :)

Cynthia of AntiquityTravelers featured my Star Burst Notebook in her South by Southwest Treasury! Cynthia's beautiful Turquoise Tailsman Earrings are also featured in this treasury and fit right in with the Southwest theme!

Cynthia also featured my Wooden Anniversary Card in her February is for Lovers Treasury! Cynthia's Queen of Hearts Necklace would be the perfect accessory for Valentine's Day this year!

Heather is a buyer only and featured my Personalized Valentine's Day Card in her Wood Carved Valentines - Hearts & Love in Wood Treasury!

LeAnn of pasqueflower featured my Pink Wooden Earrings in her Pretty, Please Treasury! I just love LeAnn's oven mitts and this Aqua Mitt would go perfectly in this treasury!

Nancy of NFallonDesignStudio also featured my Pink Wooden Earrings in her Pretty in Pink Treasury! Nancy has added lots of new items to her shop this year and I'm loving this Coin Purse, Keychain, Tissue Case Set!

Angela of OddComplex featured my Wooden Wine Charms in her GOT WOOD? Treasury! Angela makes unique heart pendants out of machine nuts! And I love This Listing where you can choose your own color!

Thanks again to my curators! You've made my week :) 

6 comments:

  1. Fun Treasury line up! Thanks for featuring my earrings and necklace!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful treasuries, and I love your featured items. Thank you for including my aqua chevron oven mitt!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are wonderful. Congrats!
    The wood carved Valentine is a great one!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a great idea! Thank you for featuring my chainmaille hearts!! You rock!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks so much for the feature Edi!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!
I love your comments!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...