Sunday, February 3, 2013

Treasury Thanks

Welcome to another edition of my Treasury Thanks! Each week I like to thank my treasury curators from the past week by featuring their treasuries as well as an item from their shop. Please help me in thanking them by clicking on their treasuries and checking out their shops :)
Jamie of PoppyHillCreations featured my Wooden Owl Magnets in her For the Birds Treasury! Jamie recently added these adorable Spring Birds to her shop that would fit in this treasury perfectly!

Athena of LalalitaBodyCo featured my Engraved Heart Earrings in her Heart Me Treasury! Athena's I Love You Perfume Stick would be so great for Valentine's Day (or night)!

AntiquityTravelers featured my Custom Name Letters in her Waiting for Green Treasury! These beautiful Vintage Adventurine and Onyx Earrings would go in this treasury nicely!

Sarah of MagnoliaSurprise featured my Wooden Valentine's Day Card in her Hearts in Conversation Treasury! Sarah's adorable Gift Card Holder would be perfect for a Valentine's Day gift...I think my phone would fit perfectly in here!

Duni of PeriDotbyDuni featured my Mother Word Album in her Beautiful Amethyst Treasury! This Purple Hearts Sleep Mask would fit in this treasury perfectly...and make a good Valentine's Day gift!

Trina of trinasclaycreations featured my Owls Baby Shower Guest Book in her Soft Spring Treasury! Trina specializes in personalized cake toppers, but she also makes other beautiful clay creations like this Strawberry Vase! Perfect for those spring flowers that will soon bloom!

Luuezz of UncommonRecycables featured my Wooden Recipe Book in her Love letters Treasury! Luuezz makes the coolest upcycled items like these Concrete Light Bulbs that can be used for several items!

 Thanks again to each of my curators! You've made my week!

12 comments:

  1. They're all so pretty! Congrats! Those concrete lightbulbs are interesting :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Edi, I love treasuries on ETSY. I was just telling Miss Val that I need to get my behind in gear and create some treasuries. I think I've been missing out on the fun all these years.

    Ruth

    ReplyDelete
  3. Edi, your things are so beautiful! I love featuring them in treasuries. They always fit my themes!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats Edi, on being included in all of these great treasuries!!

    Love your Owls Baby Shower Guest Book and it fit perfectly with my Soft Spring theme! Thank you for featuring my Strawberry Vase today!

    ~Trina

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a lovely grouping of treasuries and congrats on being featured in so many!! Thanks for including my "waiting of green" treasury and my vintage earrings! you're right they would go nicely in my treasury :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely treasuries -- congrats on being included in so many! Thanks for featuring mine and my heart card holder!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congratulations again on being included in so many amazing treasuries! I'm quite intrigued by those concrete lightbulbs; they're so beautiful and quite neat ^.^

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congrats on being in so many great treasuries Edi! Lovely features too!

    ReplyDelete
  9. All of these treasury collections are so pretty! =0)
    ~Kim

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great features. I love PoppyHill's colorful little birds.

    ReplyDelete
  11. We had a great week of team treasuries! The light bulbs are really cool, too. Congrats on all of the awesome features.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!
I love your comments!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...