Sunday, April 21, 2013

Treasury Thanks

Welcome to another edition of my Treasury Thanks! Each week I like to thank my treasury curators from the past week by featuring their treasuries as well as an item from their shop. Please help me in thanking them by clicking on their treasuries and checking out their shops :)

 LeAnn of pasqueflower featured my Woodland Photo Album in her Celebrate Arbor Day on April 26 Treasury! LeAnn's Leaves on White with Aqua Oven Mitt is perfect for Arbor Day!

Paige of Oh Nostalgia Designs featured my Pink Chevron Earrings in her Cupcake Party Treasury! These Pink Rhinestone Earrings have long been a favorite of mine in Paige's shop and they'd fit perfectly in her bright treasury!

Sarah of ACatLikeCuriosity featured my Compass Cuff Links her Lines before the weekend :) Treasury! I was drawn to the lines in this Guardian Angel Art Print in Sarah's shop...so pretty!

Marieken of invisiblecrown featured my Compass Cuff Links in her Wood you be mine? Treasury! I love this Vintage Dutch Postcard Booklet in Marieken's shop!


Thank you again to each of my curators! You've made my week :)

11 comments:

  1. Congratulations Edi! I love that oven mitt. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the feature, you've been in some lovely treasuries!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You were in some really pretty treasuries this week - congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fantastic treasuries! Thank you for featuring my oven mitt.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations on the treasuries! I just love LeAnn's oven mitts!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great BBA treasuries this week! Lines before the weekend, love it! I always enjoy the wood treasuries that include your work.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for sharing my pink earrings! I'm not surprised you like those. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  8. All great treasuries and great items from each of the shops!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great treasuries, and great treasury thanks post this week! =0)
    ~Kim

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!
I love your comments!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...